How to proceed with warranty claims?
First of all, it is necessary to read our return policy where you can find all the rights and duties of the buyer as well as the vendor.
1. The goods should be returned without delay, right after the fault has been discovered. Continuous use of the broken item may increase its existing damage, which may be a reason for us to refuse your claim.
2. The warranty period for all goods is 24 months starting from the date of delivery.
3. The warranty period should not be mistaken for the durability of any goods. Durability refers to the goods' ability to endure wear, tear and decay when used appropriately and taken care of, considering their purpose, properties and differences in frequencies of wearing.
4. In case the buyer receives goods that do not correspond to the description on the website or have any faults, he/she must inform the vendor about the issue without delay (up to 5 days after receiving the goods) via e-mail or phone.
5. If the buyer receives damaged or faulty goods, he/she has the right to file a claim against the vendor.
6. Under fault is understood as a change in the properties of goods that was caused by the use of unsuitable or low-quality material, breach of the production process or unsuitable construction solution.
7. A change in the properties of goods during the warranty period is not considered as a fault if the change is the result of inadequate wearing, lack of or insufficient care, natural changes of material, damage caused by the buyer or third party and/or any other incorrect interference.
8. The claim is considered properly filed if the returned goods are complete and no breach of hygiene was caused. The buyer is obliged to return the goods clean and without any hygienic deficiencies. The company Swimaholic s.r.o. operating the e-shop www.swimaholic.eu has the right to refuse your claim if the returned goods do not fulfill the principles of general hygiene (based on Regulation 91/1984 of the Czech national collection of laws).
9. Your claim, including the elimination of the fault, will be processed within 30 days after it has been properly filed. An authorized employee can arrange a longer period with the buyer in justified cases.
10. The buyer has to send the claim form together with the goods and a copy of the invoice to the following address: Swimaholic, U Průhonu 17, 170 00 Praha 7, the Czech Republic.